Project 3.4


 

Comments

  1. I like your image and I think it has come a long way. One thing that I notice is the trees on theft are blurred out when hit with floor. Maybe you could try a sharper line to it looks like it is the wall or is taking place of the wall. Other than that I really think the same together well and it looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alexis! I think you did a really good job on this picture. I think in a previous meeting you mentioned that your concept was about dreams and I can definitely pick up on the dreaminess just by all the different elements and they way they are put together. It kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. That said, I think if I didn't already know what your concept was, it would be difficult to pick it out myself. I think this is less important because your piece is about your dreams and how they apply to you. One thing I might change about this image is that the clouds seem a little out of place where they are placed and how they're colored- it's a little hard to tell what they are. Overall, though, this is a really cool, trippy piece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts