Project 4- Visual Sequential Narrative Brain Storming

 

Hello! 

Firstly, I want to apologize for being M.I.A recently. I have been really sick the past 2 weeks and I am just now starting to feel better. 

While I was sick I spent some time drawing out some ideas on my iPad in Adobe illustrator. I have a nicer verity of images, but I am not sure which I should follow through with. 

Here are some of my drawings I have made. 


I do know that I want to go in the flipbook direction with this project. I want to share some of my ideas with the images I have created. 
For the image above, I was thinking that it would be really neat to create the allusion that the Cat like creature is melting into a puddle. I also thought about Maybe create the project as the creature goes from a puddle to become more cat like. 



For this image, I was thinking of doing something Halloween-like themed. I have named the drawing  Killer Kitty. I was thinking of doing a Michael Myers kind of 'vibe' with this one.

This image I found to be very elegant and fun. I thought about making a flipbook of different stars and planets swirling around in her hands. I thought about illustrating the Christian creation story with images like these. 



Comments

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better now! I really like all of the drawings you posted and that you came up with a few different concepts. Personally, I like the first idea the most because it's the most original and I like the style the most. I think you'd have the most freedom with it too because it isn't based on anything so there is less pressure on you having to make your work be/look like something specific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley has a good point, having something with less strict boundaries could reveal a creative breakthrough and reveal something really successful in the end.

    I also think having fun is a big factor when it comes to creating successful work, so maybe consider which route you'd enjoy mostly?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts