Project 5

 Project 5 Introduction

For this open assignment, I have not yet pinpointed exactly what I want to create. I really enjoyed taking my own creations in illustrator and then implementing them into photoshop. I plan to post a few drawings and would love some advice on what I should do with them. 

  

Another idea I thought of was to use some of the drawing/doodles I have drawn over the course of the semester while sitting thought lectures. 

I was thinking that I could use these drawings to create a figure or statement using my scanner. Here are just a few of the drawings. 



Comments

  1. Maybe you take a digital and analog approach. You include some of the just drawn scans, and maybe for others they looks more digital. Maybe there is merge between the two.

    Also since you have a lot of pattern going on, I can also imagine a quilt happening? A big poster of a bunch of patterns stitched together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be really fun to try and image trace your drawings on the computer and make an image that way. Using different colors and blending modes. I think that could be very interesting! Overall very good idea and a strong start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your idea about using the drawings you have done while in class. I think that it would be a good idea to take elements from different ones and collage them together in photoshop or create a figure to show how you've felt over the semester. I look forward to seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the same as Haley when I read this! You could experiment with the drawings and doodles to visually show where your thoughts would drift to. I’m picturing your scans being morphed together to come together, and then fall back apart. I hope this makes sense? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts